Hit enter to search or ESC to close
For the first time since the coronavirus pandemic, Sravani Hospitals Madhapur celebrated National Doctors’ Day by honoring over 53 prominent doctors from the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad in the Telangana State on July 1, 2022. Emotions were running high when the audience gave a big round of applause to frontline warriors who fought with grit and valor to save the lives of their patients.
Over 53 eminent doctors from the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad in Telangana State were honored by Sravani Hospitals Madhapur with the Vaidya Vibhushan 2022 and Vaidya Ratna 2022 awards to commemorate the National Doctors’ Day for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic on July 1, 2022. Frontline warriors who fought valiantly and tenaciously to save their patients’ lives received a thunderous round of applause from the audience.
“It was a great privilege for the Sravani Hospitals Madhapur to honor the eminent doctors of the twin cities and wish them Happy Doctors’ Day for their outstanding services during the coronavirus pandemic,” said Dr Naveen Chettupalli, promoter and managing director of Sravani multi-speciality hospital. We had invited prominent doctors from across the twin cities for their overwhelming contribution to the medical field.”
On this occasion, Sravani Hospital’s website www.sravanihospitals.com –designed by digital connect and logo, were launched by the chief guests–Padma Shri Dr Manjula Anagani along with Dr Mahaboob Khan and MLC member Boggarapu Dayanand. Other prominent doctors such as Dr Sathish Reddy G, Dr Krishna Prasad Vunnam, Dr VVS Chandrasekaram, and Dr Madhusudhan. Dr Aswini Annam and Dr Talacheru Srinivasulu also remained present on the occasion at Hotel Avasa.
Padma Shri Dr Manjula Anagani said, “It was a great privilege to attend the event where eminent doctors from our community were honored with Vaidya Ratna and Vaidya Vibhushan awards on the National Doctors’ Day. These doctors have fought valiantly during the coronavirus pandemic in Telangana state to save the lives of hundreds and thousands of people, and I wish All the very best for sravani hospital team.”
According to the promoters of Sravani Hospitals, the 75-bed hospital is equipped with advanced hi-tech equipment ranging from 32 slice Siemens CT scan, GE Omnibeds Warmers Anesthesia Gas stations, Olympus Endoscopy and ERCP, Karl Storz 4K advanced Laparoscopy, Philips Monitors. The hospital specializes in Paediatrics, Obstetrics, and Gynecology, General Medicine, Pulmonology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Urology, Orthopedics, Critical and Trauma care, IVF, Radiology and Clinical Imaging, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Paediatric Surgery, and Plastic Surgery along with state of the art Cardiology Cath lab facility to provide the best health care facilities to patients.
National Doctors’ Day is celebrated in the memory of Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, a legendary physician and the second Chief Minister of West Bengal. Dr Bidhan was born on July 1, 1882, and died on the same date in 1962.
Dr Mahaboob Khan, medical superintendent of Government Chest hospital in Erragadda in Telangana, said, “I am honored to attend the felicitation event of our doctors’ community by Sravani Hospitals Madhapur. This is the first time in the history of Telangana state that over 50 doctors were honored on National Doctors’ Day.”
Dr Naveen and his wife, Sravani Chettupalli, a philanthropist and educationist, have toiled hard for many years to build their dream hospital with the mission to serve the people of Hyderabad and Madhapur.
“Sravani Hospital has a team of expert and dedicated doctors who serve patients in nearly all medical fields.” Our mission is to provide treatment to the last man at a reasonable cost. “We are the first hospital in Telangana to honor about 50 eminent doctors on National Doctors’ Day,” said Sravani Chettupalli, CEO of Sravani Hospitals Madhapur.
Here is the List of Doctors Awarded with Vaidya Vibhushan 2022 and Vaidya Ratna 2022 by Sravani Hospitals: Vaidya Vibhushan 2022 Awardees –
1. Padmashree Awardee Dr Manjula Anagani, Clinical Director, HOD-Obstetrics and Gynaecology at care hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
2. Dr Mahaboob khan, Senior Consultant Pulmonologist Medical Superintendent Govt Chest Hospital, Erragadda (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
3. Dr Sathish Reddy Gandavarapu, Senior Orthopedic Surgeon and Joint replacement Surgeon, (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
4. Dr Ashwini Annam, Senior consultant GynaecologistHigh risk obstetrics(Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
5. Dr Srinivasulu Talacheru, Senior Consultant Internal medicine, Physician and Diabetologist (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
6. Dr Krishna Prasad Rao Vunnam, Founder and Managing Director, Ankura Hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
7. Dr K K Durga Prasad, Consultant Pediatrician Director Ankura Hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
8. Dr T Srinidhi, Director Ankura Hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
9. Dr Madhusudhan, HOD and Professor Osmania General Hospital (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
10. Dr Satish Ghanta, Senior Consultant Pediatrician, Director Little Stars Children’s Hospital (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
11. Dr Vimala Kumari Gedda, Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician and Laparoscopic Surgeon (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
12. Dr Phani Krishna Ravula, Director and Senior consultant Surgical gastroenterologist at pace hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
13. Dr Pravin Sudhakar Patil, Consultant Clinical Imaging and Interventional Radiology (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
14. Dr Sreedhar Lingam, Professor and HOD, Department of General Surgery, Apollo medical college and research Center (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
15. Dr VVS Chandrashekharam, Consultant Pediatric Surgeon, Urologist and Minimal Invasive Laparoscopic Surgeon (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
16. Dr Ravikanth Erramshetty, Dental Surgeon (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
17. Dr Siddamshetty Mahesh Kumar, MD Ayurveda – (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
18. Dr Kalyani Guduguntla, Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist ( Vadiya Vibhushan Awardee)
19. Dr Thrivikram.S, MD – General Physician ( Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
20. Dr Gowtham Kattamuri, BDS, MDS – Ga Dental Clinics ( Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
Vaidya Ratna 2022 Awardees –
1. Dr Alekhya Naidu, Consultant Gynecologist and infertility specialist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
2. Dr Kavya Priya Vazrala, MBBS, MS, Gynaecology and Obstetrics (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
3. Dr Hareesh Tarigoppula, MBBS MD FLTA, Consultant Liver Transplant and HPB Anesthesia ( Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
4. Dr Naresh Gajjala, Neurosurgeon TX Hospitals ( Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
5. Dr Rajesh Thunuguntla, Consultant Orthopedic surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
6. Dr G Harshavardhan Reddy, Consultant Gastroenterologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
7. Dr P Sukarna Reddy, Consultant Trauma Arthroscopic and Joint Replacement Surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
8. Dr Koushik Amancharla, Consultant Urologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
9. Dr Jaideep Dasari, Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
10. Dr Prashanth Koyyada, Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
11. Dr Ch.Girija Lakshmi, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Fertility Specialist and Laparoscopic Surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
12. Dr Vivek Kandanuru, Endodontist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
13. Dr Naveen Reddy A, Consultant physician and Diabetologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
14. Dr P.Sai Pranaya Reddy, Consultant Obstetrician (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
15. Dr Sridevi Pattipati, Consultant Pediatrician Vidushi Children’s clinic (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
16. Dr Sarada Kandichetty, Consultant Obstetrician (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
17. Dr Fazalunnisa, Consultant gynaecologist and infertility specialist at Hira infertility Center (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
18. Dr K Pavan Kumar, Senior Consultant Pediatrician (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
19. Dr Raghu Chilukoori, Consultant cardiac anesthesiologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
20. Dr Sushma Peruri, General, laparoscopic, and colorectal surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
21. Dr Samraj Johnson, Founder of Kites (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
22. Dr Annapurna, Founder and Dermatologist, Arshi clinics (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
23. Dr Mohd Sarfaraz Nawaz, Consultant Pediatrician at Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
24. Dr Naren Bollineni, consultant surgical oncologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
25. Dr Suryaprakash, Consultant paediatrician and Neonatologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
26. Dr G Bala Kishore, Consultant Pediatrician (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
27. Dr Srinath Kathi, Consultant Plastic Surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
28. Dr T.Nikhil Kumar Reddy, Senior consultant radiologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
29. Dr Gourisetti Shivacharan, Consultant Pediatrician (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
30. Dr V. S. Sabarish, Consultant physician (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
31. Dr Sama Sreekanth, Consultant Pulmonologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
32. Dr Nagaraj Boyilla, Consultant Pulmonologist (Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
33. Dr Ram Kumar Gudapati, Chief Consultant- Vitreous Retina, Managing Director Nethra Eye Institute Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
Sudheer Sandra (Founder of SUPAR School), Nikeelu Gunda ( Founder of Digital Connect), Abhishek Patwari – Legal Advisor of Sravani Hospitals Rozina, CA Masrath Afreen, Ramesh Eppallapalli ( Chairman, EditPoint) were also present at the launch.
For more information, visit http://www.sravanihospitals.com/
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.
About the author
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.