Hit enter to search or ESC to close
October 17: Nowadays getting a job is very hard for every youngster because of no guidance and skills. One has good marks on a degree but has no skills to impress an interviewer and no big contact. As a solution, they go to different requirement agencies. They have to pay registration fees and every other fee recruitment agencies ask because they don’t have any option for it.
To solve this problem FIRST INN gives you step-by-step guidance without any fees. FIRST INN Founder Rajesh Sharma saw that many of his friends who are looking for a job spent thousands of rupees in different recruitment agencies who just list their names in the list and call when any job interviews are scheduled. FIRST INN also known as FIRST INN MANPOWER They don’t provide any training or recommendation to HR.
To create a Win-Win situation for candidates who are looking for a Job FIRST INN don’t take any registration fee before or after your selection. Moreover, they provide proper step-by-step training so that you can get a Job fast. They give every support to their students for Job selection.
FIRST INN has trained and on boarded more than 5000+ job seekers in the last 2 years. The reason why every Job seeker prefers them is because they give you step-by-step full training for your Job. They also provide support in interviews. Moreover, they have a good reputation in the market. That’s how they have a 90% selection ratio. They train the remaining 10% of candidates so that they can get their dream job. Many candidates get jobs because of First Inn manpower’s reputation in the market.
FIRST INN is a solution for every job seeker who is looking for an IT or non-IT job. They have tie-ups with more than 25+ reputed companies. Many of their candidates got jobs in reputed companies and banks. First Inn manpower is in the Top 3 recruitment agencies of Hyderabad.
Behind every successful company and their happy customers, there is the vision and hard work of the founder. Rajesh Sharma who started FIRST INN has a good vision of not charging any money from candidates. Rajesh gives you advanced-level training to crack any job. He has good experience in the HR field.
In his early days, Rajesh worked as a delivery boy in swiggy. The person who helped him to get that job Rajesh was inspired by him and his work. To do similar work he started a job in a recruitment agency and explored the industry after that he started his agency and ran it successfully for 2 years. Then he was offered a job in swiggy as an HR for 2 years. After having good experience in the industry Rajesh started his recruitment agency and now it’s among the top 3 recruitment agencies in Hyderabad.
FIRST INN has the vision to help more and more Job deserving candidates in future. Now they are planning to give jobs based on the quality and skills of the candidates rather than their marks and degree. Because they believe one needs quality and ethics at the workplace to perform well in any job role.
FIRST INN website:
FIRST INN Linkedin:
FIRST INN Instagram:
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours
About the author
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.